- How to prepare for traveling
- How to be a good host at family dinners
- Hearing better in noisy situations
- What to do when you can't take anymore
- Finding Holiday Joy
- Solutions for deaf children
This will be an open meeting with informal seating giving everyone plenty of opportunity to share their own experiences and issues. All are encouraged to attend.
The meeting will be held on at 10.00am,Thursday, November 17th. at the Davis Senior Center located at 646 A Street, Davis. Refreshments will be served.